OUR SERVICES | Workplace Wellness
In order to survive and thrive in the future, your business will need to actively seek to harness the potential of wellness by aligning your work environment and culture with workers’ personal values, motivations, and wellness needs.
Understanding your current wellness profile and your desired state across your workforce are the foundations of an action plan to create an engaged, productive, healthy and safe workforce and culture.
Wellness is also a cornerstone of worker experience/engagement.
High levels of worker experience/engagement means workers who are happy, emotionally invested in their jobs and more productive. Businesses with highly engaged employees make 147% more in earnings per share, are 17% more productive, and are 21% more profitable than their competitors. Furthermore, happy employees are 31% more productive, achieve 37% more sales, and are three times more creative.
What can we do to help?
Work Rehab is comprised of health and human resource professionals from all facets of the health industry and who specialise in corporate health as well as mental health. We work with you to help you to address the real issues in your workplace that are stopping you from succeeding. You can expect reduced absenteeism, better retention of good staff, greater resilience to change, increased productivity and a workplace culture that will be the envy of other workplaces.
We can help you become a preferred employer with a culture that is the envy of your competitors. We will also make sure you are meeting your obligations under the relevant health and safety legislation.
Our range of wellness related services include:
- Organizational assessment of wellness, employee experience and engagement
- Resilience programs for leaders, managers and employees
- Mental Health awareness and development
- Creation of wellness programs
- Building positive working alliances
- Cultural assessment and change services
- Behavioural change and change management
- Managing stress in the workplace
- Debriefing and peer support programs
How does it work?
Call us to set up a meeting. It should only take an hour at the most and is free of charge. We will send you a questionnaire to begin with and then work through those together when we meet. At the end of the meeting you should know whether you want to proceed with our help or not. After the meeting we will prepare a detailed outline for the development of your Wellness Program or delivery of others services.
We meet you again to go through your Program and assist with it’s implementation. We will also set up some outcome measures so that you can measure the success of the program or services and to ensure you meet your legislative requirements. We will then come back 3 months after implementation to make sure everything is working properly.
We are different. We help you with solutions fit for you and your business. Our unique features ensure that we lead the way in providing support and assistance to our clients:
- We believe in growth for individuals and sustainable and durable outcomes – quality
- We only employ the best people and our approach puts people at the centre of what we do – capability
- We actively work with businesses and clients to create the very best tailored outcomes – collaboration.
Other research shows the following where there is an investment of health and wellbeing:
- decreasesick leave absenteeism by 25.3%
- decreaseworkers compensation costs by 40.7%
- decreasedisability management costs by 24.2%; and
- save $5.81for every $1 invested in employee health and wellbeing.
Read more fun facts Benefits to Business: The Evidence for Investing in Worker Health and Wellbeing… or if you fancy reading a detailed report on the Principals of Good Work Design, enjoy.