Work Rehab has held accreditation with WorkSafe ACT since 2018. Work Rehab delivers services to Commonwealth Government Departments, the ACT Government and in the CTP space. We have four consultants in the ACT and regional NSW areas including Goulburn and South Coast.
We offer a highly personalised and proactive approach to our services. With an average of 12 years of industry experience among our allied health consultants, you can trust that our team is well equipped to deliver high quality workplace rehabilitation services tailored to your specific needs.
Our referrers value our reliable and timely return to work outcomes and practical management of complex claims. They also appreciate our 100% success rate in achieving our service level agreements with customers.
Work Rehab can provide the following services under WorkSafe ACT:
- Workplace Evaluation / Assessment
- Initial Needs Assessment
- Return to Work same employer
- Return to Work new employer
- Medical case conferencing
- Host Employment and work hardening programs
- Suitable Duties Plan development and monitoring
- Vocational Assessments to assist with transitioning into new employment
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (Physical and Psychological)
- Ergonomic assessments – one on one and bulk assessments
- Injury prevention/manual handling training