Work Rehab is a nationally accredited workplace rehabilitation provider (WRP), that has been assisting Australians to recover at work, return to work and be safe at work since 2011.
Our vision is to redefine workplace rehabilitation, setting new standards in care, support, and empowerment. We believe that every individual, regardless of their challenges, deserves the opportunity to regain their health and return to meaningful work and life.
Work Rehab promotes occupational health and wellbeing and provides services to employers, employees and anyone who needs assistance returning to their best life. We are all about people and will work with you to:
- Recover at work and or return to work;
- Achieve your goals during and/or after injury illness;
- Transition to different careers and workplaces;
- Supporting you with health and wellbeing at work;
- Make your workplace a safe and happy place to be.
Our specialist team of over 110 consultants, consists of occupational therapists, physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, rehabilitation counsellors, psychologists, social workers, osteopaths and employment consultants.