WORK REHAB | Current Vacancies
Rehabilitation Consultant - Canberra ACT
Seeking your next career progression? A fantastic opportunity exists for you to add value and contribute to our successful and happy Canberra team as a Rehabilitation Consultant.
Join an industry leading, award winning provider.
- Choose how and when you want to work – full time or part time
- Enjoy our Flexible working arrangements – work from your own home or our Deakin office
- Above industry remuneration + Laptop and iPhone + $2500 professional development fund for employees (pro rata for part time)
- Substantial health and well being program with a strong focus on work life balance
- Extensive support, career development, training, and growth opportunities
- Amazing company culture, with staff valued and prioritised
ABOUT WORK REHAB
We are an award-winning Accredited Rehabilitation Provider offering a wide range of occupational health and rehabilitation services across Australia.
In ACT we work extensively with a range of customers across multiple jurisdictions including:
- DVA (Veterans referred through the Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Worker’s Compensation (icare)
- Comcare and Government Agencies
- Life Insurance
As an organisation we place high importance on our staff and are regarded within the Industry as an Employer of Choice. We nurture our Consultants to become award winners and for the 2018/2019 financial year we won the ALUCA Life Insurance Excellence in Rehabilitation Award and the ARPA NSW Outstanding Consultant Award. Our values are important to us and we live by each of these values day to day. Our values are Respect, Quality, Commitment, Inclusion, Efficiency, and Integrity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As one of our Rehabilitation Consultants, you will effectively provide superior and timely service to ensure the day to day case management functions are performed accurately with an emphasis on client focused quality work. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of portfolio clients. There will be opportunity to work amongst a number of different schemes and with different referrer groups to further develop your skills, along with an opportunity to work with a diverse and skilled team of Consultants in ACT.
You will have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, along with tertiary qualifications in allied health. You will be able to demonstrate that you are motivated and enjoy working within in a diverse environment across a wide client base to achieve successful vocational rehabilitation outcomes.
- Qualifications & Registration in either Psychology, Rehabilitation Counselling or Social Work
- At least 3 years previous experience in an allied health role and minimum 1 year in occupational rehabilitation
- Willingness to travel (current vehicle and drivers licence compulsory)
- Ability to confidently liaise with workers, insurers, medical practitioners, case managers and employers
- Excellent attention to detail, good organisation & time management skills
- Proven experience in delivering a high level customer service
- A willingness to learn and proven ability to adapt to change
- Previous industry experience
- An understanding of workers compensation and rehabilitation and return to work legislation
- Experience within the NDIS framework
- Supportive and robust induction process
- Peer mentoring and buddy system
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities to be involved in growing the business across state and national projects
- Strong Focus on Quality work
- Diverse client and referrer base
- Team building events and conferences
- Use of pool car
- Head office in Noosa QLD
If you believe you align with our values, will complement, or add to our work culture and looking for a unique and varied role, then we would love to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the relevant experience, registration and qualifications please apply via the link below, providing us with a current CV and cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role.
We would love to hear from you, for further information contact Kate Butler on 1300 856 440.
Part-time hours: 3 days to 5 days per week, select part time or full time work
Application Deadline: 12/03/2021